How do I access via Amazon Fire TV?
- In the Amazon Fire TV App store, type in “Bare Knuckle TV”.
- Click on the app icon click on More and Login
- On the Login screen choose one of these paths:
- Log in to the Bareknuckle TV app (Android or iOS) with your username and password, tap the Settings button, tap Pair TV and enter the 6-digit code from your TV in the BKTV app.
- Use a mobile or desktop browser to type in: https://auth-v3.bareknuckle.tv/device when prompted enter the 6-digit code on your TV using your TV remote
That's it, you're all set!
For some users, you will not be able to find the "Bare Knuckle TV" App on your Amazon Fire TV search. You will have to log in to your Amazon account via a web browser and then under Apps, search for Bare Knuckle TV and then select "Deliver" to your device. This will populate it on your Fire Stick and then you will be able to log on.
Supported Devices: Amazon Fire TV Sticks (new versions released 2020+), Fire TV Cube (2018), Fire TVs (2019)
Supported OS Versions: Fire OS5 (for HD stick only), Fire OS6
Buying Subscriptions: Amazon Fire TV and stick devices offer BKFC subscriptions that can be purchased and managed via your Amazon account or via BKFC’s website at https://accounts.bkfc.com/. You will find the same priced subscriptions offered in the Amazon store as on BKFC’s website.
However, Amazon does not allow coupons or discounts to be applied in their store purchase process. If you have a coupon or discount code, you must buy your BKFC subscription via our website to apply those discounts and/or coupons.